Is Bayshore the Right Fit for Our Family?
Parents of Bayshore students should:
- Desire a Christian and classical education for their child
- Affirm the Mission, Statement of Faith, and Clarifying Statements of the school in the Parent and Student Handbook
- Provide a parent profession of faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior
- Be a regular attendee of a local church
- Provide a positive pastoral reference letter
- Comply with the Parent and Student Handbook
- Complete a Parent Interview with the Head of School
- Actively volunteer and participate in school events
- Pay all tuition and fees according to their signed financial agreement
If this list describes you, we invite you to plan a visit.
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy:
Bayshore Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, athletic programs, or other school sponsored activities.