Consider if the following statements describe you:
- I am interested in pointing the students I work with to Christ, no matter the subject I teach.
- I am interested in a school that prioritizes the shepherding of hearts, not just academic rigor.
- I want to be a part of a community of faith and learning, forming deep relationships with my colleagues, students, and their families.
- I see myself as a master learner. I love my area of study and sharing my knowledge with others.
If this list describes you, we invite you to upload your resume.
Grammar School Openings:
- Kindergarten Classroom Teacher
- 4th Grade Classroom Teacher
- 5th Grade Classroom Teacher
- Learning Support Teacher: Seeking a teacher qualified to provide dyslexia therapy and reading intervention for students with mild language-based reading disabilities.
- Part-time Teacher’s Aides: K-6th grade classrooms
- Substitute Teachers: Preschool – 12th Grades