- Athletic Coaches
Consider if the following statements describe you:
- I am interested in pointing the students I work with to Christ, no matter the subject I teach.
- I am interested in a school that prioritizes the shepherding of hearts, not just academic rigor.
- I want to be a part of a community of faith and learning, forming deep relationships with my colleagues, students, and their families.
- I see myself as a master learner. I love my area of study and sharing my knowledge with others.
To be hired at BCS, Faculty must:
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior
- Live a life of exemplary moral integrity
- Be a member (or a consistent and active attendee) of a local, evangelical, Protestant church
- Acknowledge and support the BCS Statement of Faith and Position Statements
- Have a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree
- Love students
- Love their subject
- Demonstrate an ability to teach and a willingness to apply classical methodologies in the classroom
If this list describes you, we invite you to upload your resume.
After you’ve been invited to apply for a position, please download and complete the BCS Employment Application and then email the completed form to email@example.com. Additionally, please download and email the BCS Pastoral Reference Form to your current pastor.