Determine whether Bayshore Christian School is the right fit for your family.
- We desire a Christian and classical education for our child
- We affirm the Mission, Statement of Faith, and Clarifying Statements of the school in the Parent and Student Handbook
- We will provide a parent profession of faith in Jesus Christ as our Savior
- We are regular attendees of a local church
- We will provide a positive pastoral reference form
- We will comply with the Parent and Student Handbook
- We agree to complete a Parent Interview with the Head of School
- We will actively volunteer and participate in school events
- We agree to pay all tuition and fees according to their signed financial agreement
If this list describes you, we invite you to plan a visit.
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy:
Bayshore Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, athletic programs, or other school sponsored activities.
Attend an Open House
- Wednesday, October 21st 8:30 a.m.- Register
- Monday, November 9th 8:30 a.m.- Register
- Monday, January 18th 8:30 a.m.- Register
- Monday, February 8th 8:30 a.m.- Register
If any of our Open House dates do not work for you, schedule a tour here. We look forward to meeting with you soon!
Potential students must meet the following criteria to be accepted into BCS:
- Provide documentation of report cards and standardized tests evidencing successful completion of the previous grade level and proficiency in reading comprehension, math, and English grammar and composition
- Pass an entrance exam evidencing grade level proficiency in reading comprehension, math, and English composition
- Provide documentation evidencing completion of any prerequisite courses and credits necessary to fulfill graduation requirements on time. Provisional acceptance can be granted with approved plans for earning required credits prior to the start of school.
- Interview with the Principal to assess the student’s academic motivation, spiritual maturity, and potential impact on the culture of the school (7th-12th grade Upper School only)
- Exhibit appropriate levels of behavior and maturity, and parents must disclose any previous record of social, behavioral, or mental health issues. If evidence of nondisclosure occurs after acceptance, the student could become subject to dismissal. BCS is not staffed to serve students will significant social, behavioral, or mental health issues.
Potential students will be evaluated through their application, records, entrance exam, and interviews for an admission decision. The Head of School will make all final decisions concerning admissions and acceptance of applicants. Parents will be notified of the final decision in writing.
Parents must complete a Parent Interview with the Head of School.
Receive Communication of Admission Decision
Applicants will receive an admission decision in writing at the conclusion of the admissions process.